Ever been using e:cue for a live show and wanted to have a chase that runs with the beat of the music? This is easy to acheive with the programmer. Just follow these steps:
- Create a cue list with the chase steps you’d like to use.
- Go into the cuelist properties by either right clicking on the cuestack and clicking “properties” in the main window or from within the cuelist window, click button that covers the width of the window under the list of cues.
- Go to the “Extras” tab.
- Change the type to any chase you like.
- Set the default chase speed (optional).
- Set the “chase crossfade” option (0% bumps from cue to cue, 100% is a smooth crossfade between cues with no wait time between).
- Click “OK”
- Repeatedly press the play button along with the music. After a few presses, the BPM speed will automatically update to match your speed.